Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Walmart Trip


Just came back from Wal Mart and had to share my finds!!

I got the Mega Pack Men's Gillette for $1, 3 bags of Valley Fresh Steamers for .81, 2 boxes of Toaster Strudels for 2.24!!

The $4 off coupon I used was recently in the Sunday paper inserts, I printed 2 $1 Valley Fresh Steamers from coupons.com as well as the 2 $1 off Toaster Strudels.

I got a toaster also for $6.33, I have refused to have one in my house ever since my son put chocolate candy in our last one and almost caught the house on fire. This was a treat for my daughter who loves blueberry toaster strudels!

2 comments:

Alana Jo said...

Those Gillette things are still $9 at my Walmart :(

Great find!

Savvy Saving Momma said...

I would scan it and see what it says. The label said 9.95.