Monday, December 22, 2008

Menu Plan Monday





Monday
Chicken Parmesean with penne pasta
Tuesday Cola Chops, steam n mash potatoes and green beans
Wednesday Christmas Eve Bourbon Chicken (we didn't eat this last week, we had Chicken Fettuccini instead) We are also making sugar & gingerbread cookies for Santa
Thursday Merry Christmas! Brunch/Dinner at my moms, I will make a breakfast quiche for Chris and cinnamon rolls for the kids for breakfast
Friday Chicken and french fries
Saturday Pork Chops bagged and season, scalloped potatoes broccoli and crescent rolls
Sunday Chris's choice :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how do you menu plan?? I am clueless. I try to do it just to save money by planning leftovers and less store trips, but I would love your ideas.

Savvy Saving Momma said...

On Sunday's I go through my freezer and pantry to see what I have and then sit down and go through my recipes. My kids are really picky so I have staple meals that I always make. I have stocked up on our side dish favorites like mac n cheese and mashed potatoes. If I am out of something needed for a meal I either make a list and go to teh store or I change the meal for that day so I don't have to go out to the store.
It's fairly easy to do you just need to set some time aside. It makes for a stress free week.