Saturday, February 7, 2009

Taking a break

I have actually felt ill looking at the circulars and being online so I haven't been up to staying frugal. Chris bought me a cute little Acer laptop so I can lay in bed/couch and keep up with great money saving tips but still I just can't stomach the screen. So please bare with me for the next few weeks as my morning sickness typically passes right at 12 weeks.



I did see that there are 4 inserts in this weekends papers, it's worth buying more than one. Remember buy in even numbers, for example if it is a buy one get one sale you would need 2 coupons from 2 inserts, so to do the deal twice you would need to buy 4 papers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been thinking about getting an Acer...

Jenn W. said...

Wow. Someone was looking for my blog and stumbled across yours.
I'm The Savvy Savin' Mama!

http://savvysavinmama.blogspot.com/