Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trying to get a stash of Extra Bucks



I haven't shopped at CVS in quite some time, but with the Holiday coming I want to put some gift baskets together so I thought I would start this weekend. Since sales switch over Saturday evening I went ahead and went after Trick or Treating.

I have to say I was a bit rusty.
Photobucket
I did one transaction and had zero extra bucks to start

2 Glade scented oil holders 2/$5
2 Glade scented oil refills 2/$5
1 St. Ives Body Wash $3.99
1 Plackers Mint 90ct $2.99
2 Oral-B Pulsar toothbrushes $11.98

Total $28.96 plus tax

Used
.75 off Placker
$1.00 off St. Ives
$1.00 off Oral-B Pulsar
2 $1.50 off Glade scented oil holder
2 Glade Buy One Holder get refill pack Free (should have been $2.50 but looking at my receipt she took off max value of $3.99)
1 Oral-B Pulsar Buy One Get One Free

Total out of pocket $10.94
Saved $26.08

Got Back
$3 EB for St. Ives had a rain check and a coupon expiring today
$3 EB for Glade
$5 EB for Oral B
$2 EB for Plackers

Not too bad for just getting back into the game. Can't wait to get down to paying pennies out of pocket again!

No comments: