Saturday, November 22, 2008

CVS Trip


My CVS switches over at 6pm on Saturday so I took a trip up there and did my transactions as planned http://savvysavingmomma.blogspot.com/2008/11/cvs-1123-1129-non-black-friday-deals.html. I spent $5.20 out of pocket and saved $55.11. The only ECB that printed was the Complete. Apparently they have a new way of actually printing ECB's when they don't print so I now have 4 $7 Right Guard, 1 $9 Maybelline and 1 $8.99 Complete. I kind of like how the Right Guard printed separately!
Can't wait until Thursday!! *I have read a few forums about the Thanksgiving sale starting tomorrow, the Manager at the store I frequent assured me it starts in Thursday! I surely hope so because I would hate to miss out on the deals.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I heard the reason the Maybelline wasn't printing was because of conflicting sales. I did my transaction after midnight and I got charged $9.99 and got no ECB for it. The manager ended up giving me cash in return.

And the limit on the Maybelline is 2, and 5 on the Complete solution. Although I think it may still count towards December.