I have been nominated for The Lemonade Award by Coupon Clippin Mama B and Dimely Design. What is the Lemonade Award? A quote from her blog: "If you are not familiar with what the Lemonade Award is, the Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 10 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. It’s a great way to show these people that you appreciate them."
So here are my 10 nominees:
1. So Cal Saver: Her blog was one of the first that inspired me to start my own and the fact that she has 6 kids and still has the time to shop for deals. She rocks!
2. That's Just Nifty Thrifty: She was great help when I was starting my blog and she always has Awesome CVS and Walmart hauls. Very inspiring!
3. The Thrifty Mama: She is always on top of the latest deals and he rblog is very informative for newbies!
4. The "Cent"sible Sawyer: She was one of the first blogs I found and she has great product reviews and giveaways!
5. Thrift Mom in Training : She has posted some very good trips to CVS and Walgreens! We shop at the same CVS and Walgreens so it is good to have a fellow blogger near by!
6:Gotta Love Coupons : Her stockpile is HUGE!!
7. Saving Money Ideas : She post great CVS deals.
8. Thrifty Addict : I love looking at what she has gotten!
9. Little People Wealth : She always post great deals and pictures of her purchases.
10. Saving Makes Cents: I love her new revamped blog! She always has great shopping trips to share!
What to Do Now
I want to say congratulations to all the winners. Please share this opportunity with your favorite bloggers by doing the following:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.