Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CAKES!!!!

Here are a few cakes I have made recently.
Photobucket
The cala lillies are edible! I was able to use my Cricut Cake for the first time adding detail to this wedding cake.
Photobucket
My niece had a Luau Birthday, learned that gumpaste is VERY flammable, LOL!
Photobucket
I absolutely love how this turned out! It is 100% edible! The Minnie is made from Rice Krispy Treats, modeling chocolate and fondant.
Photobucket
My nephew has a passion for skateboarding so it was no surprise it would be his party theme.
Photobucket
A special litel guy was turning one and I got to make his cake as well as his smash cake!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My daughters best friend and her sister had a combined birthday party. There is a few things I would do differently next time but over all it was a cute cake.

I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed making them!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

WoW! YOur cakes are so breathtaking. You are amazingly talented. I followed your link on DS!