Monday, March 1, 2010

The Sick House

That's what we are. Everyone is sick! This is totally insanely exhausting. I am barely hanging in there myself on top of having to care for my 4 kids that are sick and my husband.

I wish there was a handbook for a mom of many because I surely don't know how to keep up with all the washing of towels, cleaning of the toilet and who's bucket needs emptied. There's no tutorial on this!

I guess the good part of this is that we all got it at once and hopefully will be rid of it in a couple of days.

In a previous post I mentioned that my husband went out Friday night. Well Yes, he did and he got this done to his arm!
This date is for our Angel Baby, we had a baby boy that was born still born at 20 weeks
Photobucket
(creapy clown, I wish he would cover that)
The top name is mine and then all 5 kids, I have a stepson who does not live with us, I can count on 1 hand how many times we have seen him since we have been together
Photobucket
(the circular shape in the middle is a cover up, there was a small mickey mouse there)
I told him it looks funny up top with his son's birthdate and my name. In 1994 I was only 13, lol! My sister said "You have been with Chris since 1994?"

I am hopefylly going to clean and sanitize the bathroom one last time this evening.

No comments: