Saturday, March 13, 2010

Boring Rainy Day

Woke up this morning to it pouring down rain outside. Chris had to work from 9am-1pm and I did not feel like being stuck inside so we ventured out.

I took all 4 kids to the Post Office, Dollar Store (great place to go to get the kids cheap activities for a rainy day, plus it didn't bother me that they wanted everything), Target and Walmart. Towards the end the older 2 started acting up. They love walking away and doing there own thing, no matter how much I yell at them and tell them they need to stay by the cart they just will not listen.

When we got back home we got soaken wet running inside, Cameron wanted to take his sweet 'ol time.

The rest of the day I have been organizing my craft supplies. I tried freezer paper stenciling words on a scrap piece of fabric, it just isn't working out right. This is something I need to do when the kids aren't hovering. I also decided to make Anthoney's St. Patrick's Day gifts for his friends at school. He only has 4 classmates so I try to take advantage of this and make them a little something.

This is what I made, it's a pot of gold! I used a small terra cotta pots, painted them black. Placed green easter grass in the bottom with 4 gold wrapped reeses cups.
Photobucket

I got more fluffy mail today! I was so excited to get 6 Bum Genius AIO diapers, I have been using cloth since Cameron was 6 months old and I have never tried these. I'm going to have to take another picture of my cloth diaper stash as it has grown quite a bit since the last picture.

I have beans and smoke sausages in the oven for dinner, something good but nice and filling on this cold rainy day.

After dinner I plan on making my grocery list for my trip to ShopRite tomorrow. I think I saw a few things in the sales ad I wanted to get.

No comments: