Friday, October 3, 2008

2nd attempt to get Iron Man FAILED!!


I give up! Customer Service said that when I went to go buy the dvd it would ring up $9.99 but to no avail it didn't, so it screwed up my transactions. DH and the boys were waiting in the van, luckily the boys were sleeping. This trip took me a good 45 minutes because the cashier's misplaced my bag. The cashier put my items aside while I let her ring up another customer and she actually gave the bag to them!!! So she ran around the store trying to locate what I had purchased.


Transaction 1

1 Gillette Fusion gift pack $9.99

2 Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste $5.98


Used $8 in coupons and 2 ECB


OOP $6.75

Earned $9 ECB


Transaction 2

1 bag of hershey monster mix $3.50

4 Colgate Max Fresh Tooth brushes $11.96

1 Febreze Noticeable $6.99


Used $10.00 in coupons and $9 ECB


OOP $4.08

Earned $8 ECB


More OOP that I had in mind but it was free money anyway, lol! We took the kids to McDonalds today and my mom paid me back $10!


*I am working on a scenario for the Eucerin Red products. I found a couple of products on the clearance shelf, I would like to use my $7.50 off the serum and lotion, but the lotion wasn't on clearance and it is $14.99. I'll have to recheck other IP.

4 comments:

Alana Jo said...

OMG! You still didnt get it? Call Customer Service!!! Tell them how much you have spent trying to get it. Hopefully they will fix it and give u some some sort of ECB for all the damn trouble!!!!! I cant believe she gave your stuff away. Good thing they had everything you wanted/needed still instock. That would have been bad. ((((HUGS))))

Jen said...

Ya what alana said!!!

btw, the picture of your family is one of the most awesome pics I have seen...totally beats those posed ones...

Crystal @ The Thrifty Mama said...

I agree with Alana. Call CS and demand that they do something for you.

BTW - clearance items generally won't produce ECBs because CVS has it set up that they ring up as "taxable item" and not actually what the item is.

Savvy Saving Momma said...

I called CS and once again was told it should work but we were busy with doing "fall" activites today I didn't get a chance to go back.

Thanks about the picture comment!!

I was thinking that about the clearance items but if you stress you should get ECB will they put it on a gift card or something?