Friday, October 3, 2008

2nd attempt to get Iron Man FAILED!!


I give up! Customer Service said that when I went to go buy the dvd it would ring up $9.99 but to no avail it didn't, so it screwed up my transactions. DH and the boys were waiting in the van, luckily the boys were sleeping. This trip took me a good 45 minutes because the cashier's misplaced my bag. The cashier put my items aside while I let her ring up another customer and she actually gave the bag to them!!! So she ran around the store trying to locate what I had purchased.


Transaction 1

1 Gillette Fusion gift pack $9.99

2 Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste $5.98


Used $8 in coupons and 2 ECB


OOP $6.75

Earned $9 ECB


Transaction 2

1 bag of hershey monster mix $3.50

4 Colgate Max Fresh Tooth brushes $11.96

1 Febreze Noticeable $6.99


Used $10.00 in coupons and $9 ECB


OOP $4.08

Earned $8 ECB


More OOP that I had in mind but it was free money anyway, lol! We took the kids to McDonalds today and my mom paid me back $10!


*I am working on a scenario for the Eucerin Red products. I found a couple of products on the clearance shelf, I would like to use my $7.50 off the serum and lotion, but the lotion wasn't on clearance and it is $14.99. I'll have to recheck other IP.

4 comments:

alanajo said...

OMG! You still didnt get it? Call Customer Service!!! Tell them how much you have spent trying to get it. Hopefully they will fix it and give u some some sort of ECB for all the damn trouble!!!!! I cant believe she gave your stuff away. Good thing they had everything you wanted/needed still instock. That would have been bad. ((((HUGS))))

So Cal Savin Mama said...

Ya what alana said!!!

btw, the picture of your family is one of the most awesome pics I have seen...totally beats those posed ones...

Crystal @ The Thrifty Mama said...

I agree with Alana. Call CS and demand that they do something for you.

BTW - clearance items generally won't produce ECBs because CVS has it set up that they ring up as "taxable item" and not actually what the item is.

Savvy Saving Momma said...

I called CS and once again was told it should work but we were busy with doing "fall" activites today I didn't get a chance to go back.

Thanks about the picture comment!!

I was thinking that about the clearance items but if you stress you should get ECB will they put it on a gift card or something?