Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Catch up Day

Photobucket

I started out the day dedicated to catching up on housework. One thing I needed to tackle was the laundry. As each load got done drying it landed in Macy's crib. And yep it's still sitting in there, lol! I thought a trip to Target was going to be more fun.

Photobucket

When I came back I did a load of diapers and folded them up nice.

Photobucket

The rest of the day was pretty boring. I did however go through our chest freezer to scope out what we have left. What I found is pretty much nothing. We had breaded chicken filets, pork chops, some frozen veggies, french fries and lots of pizza. I wrote down a few meals to take us through Friday, but I better get my butt in gear and actually menu plan so I can go to the grocery store Saturday!

Tomorrow we are getting out of the house to go to a much needed playdate.

No comments: