Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Making changes to my blog

I have been pondering this for a while now and I have finally decided to take the leap. I will still post deals but mainly ones that I will personally do to keep my family going. I would like to focus more on my daily life as a stay at home mom and will share more of my house and family.

The main reason of the change is I need an outlet to express my emotions and trials and tribulations of the going ons in my life. I constantly hear that stay at home moms are a majority but it can't be, I can only think of a handful of people I know who are able to stay at home. So does that make us lucky? Maybe so, but we don't get alot of the luxuries, yes I will call them luxuries. No 15 minute breaks, No lunch break, no sick days, no vacation days, heck it's rare I get to use the phone.

My children and I get alot of quality time together playing games and doing crafts but we also have rough times like right now when I am sick. I can't drop my kids off at daycare or even to my parents, they are my kids and I need to suck it up and keep going. Today there will be alot of Wii playing and computer time for the kids while I am resting on the couch in hopes of feeling better for tomorrow. I will get angry when one of the kids constantly wants something in the kitchen or has to be wiped but this is my life and how my husband and I have chosen it to be for the next few years.

This is me, not complaining just sharing my life and reassuring other stay at home moms that they are not alone.

I look forward to sharing my life.

2 comments:

T said...

I look forward to reading about it. I agree we sahms need an outlet too. I'll be reading and sympathizing:) I just got my first "break" of the day at 4pm and am trying to get some blog work done before the older kids wake the baby up again.

Savvy Saving Momma said...

I'm glad you will continue to read. I am just now getting a break, Daddy walked through the door and the kids know to go to him if they want something.