Sunday, February 21, 2010

Easy like Sunday Morning

Photobucket

Today we took it easy!

We celebrated Macy's Half Birthday. You may be thinking what, why celebrate that? Well really it's was just another reason to make a cake, lol! Woooo and let me tell you this cake was a pain in my butt to make. Chris and I were lucky enough to be able to go out last night and I had already planned to make this cake so I prepped before we left. When we got back it was getting late but I had my mind set on finishing most of it before bed. I was tired and frustrated, my poor husband kept asking if there was anything he could do. I said "YAY, next time tell me to buy a cake" LOL! It was so cute when he was concerned about what I was doing. Ahh I love him so!

Today was also the first day she had cereal from a spoon.
Photobucket
I think she liked it!

Chris and I took a few pictures of her.
Photobucket
Photobucket

This one is my favorite
Photobucket

My mother took me to the Commissary to get meat. I haven't been too frugal when it comes to the groceries lately. I am spending on average $120 a week. I plan to get back on track in March.

Chris and I bought the kids Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
last night. Today we had several tournaments. This is really a fun family games, especially if your kids are enjoy watching the Winter Olympics.

I have a running list of goals so I plan on tackling a few tomorrow. School is FINALLY back to normal!

No comments: